Monday 15 March 2010

The day of reckoning

Eek! I am leaving the house for the airport in a mere hour and starting to feel a bit dicky in the tummy before I have even sampled the dodgy 10baht pad thai!

Slightly inauspicious beginnings for us as we head to Bangkok during the midst of a giant anti government protest, fingers crossed all will be well but we are getting out to to Koh Chang as quickly as we can manage.


Thanks to everyone who came to one or more of my myriad of leaving dos and for the lovely cards presents and other treats, really I should be getting you them as I am the one swanning off to have fun for a year.

We are starting the flash packing in earnest and have booked into a 'boutique' hostel in Thailand with free wifi in the rooms so my first foreign post will probably be tomorrow morning gmt from our room as I look out over the cheesy Khao san road.

See you on the other side x

No comments:

Post a Comment